At Fort Lee Federal Credit Union, we believe that our employees are our key to our success. We are strongly committed to hiring exceptional employees and providing them with an exceptional work environment and career opportunities.
We strive to ensure that challenge, opportunity and reward contribute to an overall satisfying work experience for each employee.
We emphasize a cooperative and friendly team approach, with respect to the individual. We believe that outstanding service starts with treating each other as members.
We invest time and resources in the development of our employees because we strongly believe their progress is closely tied to the future success of our credit union.
Bilingual Member Advocate (Full Time and Part Time)
As a Member Advocate, you will focus on creating exceptional member experiences every day, working with your branch team to ensure members' financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently. You will have an opportunity to create a connection and develop rapport with members to provide more personalized service, uncover their financial needs, and engage the appropriate team member with the expertise to meet these needs. Additionally, you will play a key role in educating and helping members become familiar with our convenient online and mobile banking technology.
- Ability to provide a great member experience by engaging members in conversation and educating them on the various products and services available to them.
- Ability to identify client needs and refer to appropriate branch team members.
- Ability to educate and engage members on the various digital tools available to them to improve their banking experience.
- Spanish-speaking preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience (teller experience preferred)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including rotating Saturdays
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and time management
- Proven track record of success working well in a team environment
- Must be flexible on work location based on branch staffing needs
Fort Lee Federal Credit Union offers a competitive benefit package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Pension plan
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
How to Apply
Qualified applicants wishing to join the team should send their cover letter, résumé and completed employment application (download for fillable PDF) to Fort Lee Federal Credit Union.
Fax to (804) 458-1182, Attn: Human Resources, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Electronic mail is not secure, and confidential information (such as social security number, account number, etc.) should not be communicated in this manner.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Fort Lee Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources Department.