Who Can Join?
Becoming A Member Is Easy!
Join now and start taking advantage all the great benefits of membership at Fort Lee Federal Credit Union! Membership is simple and affordable — just a $1 Joining Fee and a $25 deposit into a Primary Share savings account.1
Membership is to open those who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities2 located in these localities:
- Prince George County
- Dinwiddie County
- Chesterfield County
- Sussex County
- City of Petersburg
- City of Hopewell
- City of Colonial Heights
If you are member, these family relations are also eligible to join:
- Adopted Children
- Step Relations (i.e. step children)
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from employment within the above localities
- Employees and Volunteers of the credit union
- Organizations2 within the above localities
1The $25 Primary Share deposit will remain in your account throughout your membership, but is refundable upon account closing.
2Fort Lee Federal Credit Union offers natural person and organizational accounts only; business accounts are NOT currently offered.