2019 Excellence in Leadership Scholarships
Fort Lee Federal Credit Union greatly values education and lifelong learning. We are proud to offer several scholarship program opportunities available to high school seniors.
Collegiate Scholarship Awards
- Three (3) Collegiate Scholarships totaling $4,500 (two at $1,000 and one at $2,500).
- Eligibility: any high school senior who is a Fort Lee Federal Credit Union member and entering into any area of study at a two- or four-year college/university
Career Path Scholarship Award
- One (1) Career Path Scholarship in the amount of $1,000
- Eligibility: any high school senior who is a Fort Lee Federal Credit Union member and pursuing a certificate or technical degree at a career college, community college or technical school
Details for Both Scholarship Categories
- Locally funded by Fort Lee Federal Credit Union
- Applicants must be a member of Fort Lee Federal Credit Union or have joined the credit union prior to the scholarship application deadline. Not a member? Join now!
- All completed forms, transcripts and teacher references are due no later than end of business on Friday, March 8, 2019
- Winners will be contacted in April
In addition, students who are members of Fort Lee Federal Credit Union are eligible to apply for scholarships through the Richmond Chapter of Credit Unions.
2019 Richmond Chapter Scholarships
- Locally funded by the Richmond Chapter of Credit Unions
- $2,000 in tuition assistance (two $1,000 scholarships)
- Official transcript, scholarship application and essay must be received by RCCU's Scholarship Committee by 5:00 p.m., Friday, March 29, 2019
- For more information and to apply, click here
- Winners will be contacted in May