2020 Excellence in Leadership Scholarships
Fort Lee Federal Credit Union greatly values education and lifelong learning. We are proud to offer several scholarship program opportunities available to high school seniors.
Collegiate Scholarship Awards
- Three (3) Collegiate Scholarships totaling $4,500 (two at $1,000 and one at $2,500).
- Eligibility: any high school senior who is a Fort Lee Federal Credit Union member and entering into any area of study at a two- or four-year college/university
Career Path Scholarship Award
- One (1) Career Path Scholarship in the amount of $1,000
- Eligibility: any high school senior who is a Fort Lee Federal Credit Union member and pursuing a certificate or technical degree at a career college, community college or technical school
Details for Both Scholarship Categories
- Locally funded by Fort Lee Federal Credit Union
- Applicants must be a member of Fort Lee Federal Credit Union or have joined the credit union prior to the scholarship application deadline. Not a member? Join now!
- All completed forms, transcripts and teacher references are due no later than end of business on Friday, March 13, 2019
- Winners will be contacted in April