Mobile Wallet Payments
Mobile Wallet Makes Transactions More Secure*
Making payments is even safer when you use Apple Pay™, Google Pay™, and Samsung Pay®, the industry standards for secure payments.
You can now add your Fort Lee FCU Visa® debit card or Platinum Rewards Visa® credit card to the mobile wallet app on your device.
When you complete a transaction using this method:
- Your name, card number and security code stay private
- You don't give your physical card to anyone
- Your device doesn’t share your actual card numbers with retailers
- The retailer receives only a transaction-specific code to process your payment (code changes for each transaction)
Setting Up Mobile Wallet
Setting up your Fort Lee FCU debit or credit card on mobile wallet is simple. Just follow the instructions referenced in the links below.
Please Note: For additional security, during the setup process you will be given a number to call to verify your identity and card information. You will need to be able to access your account, as you will be asked to provide previous transaction amounts made on that card.
- For Apple Pay™, go to Apple Pay Setup
- For Google Pay™, go to Google Pay Setup
- For Samsung Pay®, go to Samsung Pay Setup
* Message and data rates may apply.
Available wherever mobile wallet payments are accepted.
Apply Pay™ is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android® and Google Pay™ are trademarks of Google LLC. Samsung® and Samsung Pay® are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Only compatible with select cards, carriers and Samsung devices.