Remote Check Deposit
Deposit Checks Without Visiting a Branch
Enjoy the convenience of remote check deposit through our mobile app.
Before taking the check picture:
- On the back of the check, write "For E-Deposit Only at Fort Lee FCU" and endorse (sign)
When taking the picture of the check, ensure that:
- There is a strong cellular signal or Wi-Fi connection
- All apps that use your device camera are closed
- There is sufficient lighting and contrast between check and background surface
- Check is on a dark surface
- Check image is free of shadows
- If wrinkled, flatten the check before taking the picture
- Check image is clear and all four corners are inside the guide markers
- You will be able to review the picture and retake if necessary
- The deposit limit is $5,000 per business day (Monday thru Friday by 3pm, excluding Federal Reserve Holidays).
- Checks deposited before 3:00pm Monday-Friday (except holidays), if accepted, may be available after 6:00pm on that business day.
- Checks deposited after 3:00pm on Monday-Friday (except holidays) will be processed with deposits submitted on the next business day.
- If a longer hold is required, we will contact you.
- Please ensure your contact information, including your email address, is updated with us at all times.
For Additional Questions:
- See our Frequently Asked Questions page.
See the full disclosure for full details.