Attention debit card holders: starting February 11, 2019, debit card fraud alerts will be texted to your cell phone.
- The text messages apply to debit card transactions, both point of sale and online.
- If the transaction is suspected as possible fraud, you will receive a text message requesting a response.
- Text messages will always come from this number: 32768
- You may choose to respond:
- YES for a valid transaction that you recognize. You may continue using your card.
- NO if you believe the transaction to be fraud. Your card will be blocked.
- STOP to opt out of the texting service
- HELP to receive a phone number to call for assistance
- Text messages will be sent between 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM local time, based on your area code.
- If Fort Lee FCU does not have a valid cell phone number on file, or you do not respond to the fraud text message, you will receive a phone call from our Fraud department regarding the transaction.
- If your card is blocked, please contact the Fort Lee FCU Fraud Center at 877-253-8964.
- You are automatically enrolled in this feature, but you may opt out if desired by replying STOP to the text message.
- Data carrier charges may apply.
Questions? Call us at (804) 452-0736.