Serving Our Members & Community
Even in times like these, there are positive moments. We see people helping people, and communities becoming more united. We may be physically distant from one another, but we will get through this together. We'll help to make sense of these dynamic times by bringing you resources and financial guidance to keep you informed & prepared.
In an effort to protect the health and safety of our members and staff, we are dedicated to keeping you updated on our latest operational changes, and providing information on keeping your finances safe.
We encourage you to take advantage of online banking, or call us to discuss your needs. In many cases, we will be able to provide the service and solutions you are looking for without you having to leave the comfort and safety of your home.
If you do visit a branch, you will notice several changes in place to protect the safety of members and staff:
- A face covering is required for you to enter. The credit union staff will be wearing theirs, too.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at all staff stations and offices to provide additional protection.
- We ask that you follow our social distancing guidelines and markers on the floor. We will need to limit our capacity.
- Lobbies will close 30 minutes early Monday – Friday for additional cleaning. Our drive-thrus are open normal business hours.
- If you are sick or have been in contact with COVID-19, do not come inside. Our ATMs and drive-thrus are available.
We greatly appreciate your support as we continue to adapt to this challenging environment.
Access Your Account
We want you to know your money is safe with us. Your accounts are federally insured by NCUA. Listed below are some convenient ways to access your account.
Online & Mobile Banking*
Access your account online 24/7, on your computer, phone, or through our mobile app. Here's what you can do:
Not set up with online banking yet? Sign up now!
Loans to Meet Your Needs
We are here to help you financially during uncertain times. Having trouble making loan payments or want to talk about other product options? Call us at (804) 452-0736to discuss the best options for you.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) is also an excellent resource for information on protecting your finances during this time. Credit reporting agencies are offering free weekly online credit reports through April 2021. Visit the Annual Credit Report website to request your reports.
*Message and data rates may apply.