No Payments Until January 2020 on Auto Loans1
Purchase and Refinance
Take a break from auto loan payments this holiday season when you finance your vehicle with Fort Lee FCU! Speak with a loan officer today! Offer good through 10/31/19.
Community Shred Day & Food Drive
Saturday, October 12 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
4495 Crossings Blvd., Prince George
Bring canned food donations for local food banks and shred up to 3 boxes of documents. Safeguard sensitive information and avoid identity theft, all while helping your community!
No Credit Check Black Friday Loans
November 18 & 19
How to Qualify:
- Must be a member for at least one (1) year
- Account(s) must be in good standing
- Must show proof of income for at least 6 months
- Completed loan application and $30 non-refundable application fee must be submitted at the time of application
- Application fee will be waived for active duty military and dependents
- Members with existing Fort Lee FCU personal loans are NOT eligible
- Primary account holders only may apply; joint members must open their own account
- Limit one Fast $500 per member
- Any existing Fast $500 Loan or Loyalty $1,000 Loan must be paid in full prior to qualifying for this promotion
- Members with late payments on previous Fast $500 Loan(s) or Loyalty $1,000 Loan(s) are NOT eligible
- Term of six (6) months at 18% APR3
- Total of six (6) monthly payments: five (5) consecutive monthly payments of $100 and one (1) final month payment of $29
- Payments begin in December 2019
Out of state members:
Apply online November 20-22. Loans funded by November 23, 2019.
Increase your loan limit if you’ve had 3 previous Fast $500 Loans with no late payments!
- All Fast $500 qualifications apply
- Limit one Loyalty $1,000 per member
- Must have had 3 previous Fast $500 loans with no late payments
- Term of eleven (11) months at 18% APR3
- Ten (10) consecutive monthly payments of $100 and one (1) final payment of $99
- Payments begin in December 2019
Not able to come in November 18-19?
Apply online November 20-22. Deadline for online applications is November 22 at 4pm ET. Loans will be funded by November 23, 2019.
More Ways to Save!
Need to take a break from your loan payments to allow for those extra holiday expenses? For just $25, you may be able to skip your December payment. Contact a loan officer or visit our website for details, qualifications and restrictions.
Fort Lee FCU Platinum Rewards Visa Card5
A Fort Lee FCU Platinum Rewards Visa Card features the same low rate for purchases, balance transfers and cash advances. Plus, for every purchase, you earn rewards points6 redeemable for gift cards, travel, electronics, and other gifts.
Christmas Club Payouts
Christmas Club members have been saving all year, and now’s the time to reap the benefits! Club payouts will be deposited into your share account in early November. If you haven’t tried a Christmas Club Account, now is a great time to join! With convenient payroll deduction, it’s easy and automatic!
Message from the CEO: Now Offering Business Lending to our Members
Fort Lee Federal Credit Union is always excited to offer new services to our members. Most recently, we’ve partnered with Cooperative Business Services (CBS) to provide business and commercial lending opportunities.
Cooperative Business Services offers competitive loans to purchase or refinance many types of properties, including: retail, office, industrial, multi-family, redevelopment, single tenant, owner occupied, medical/dental, and government leased investment properties.
Cooperative Business Services specializes in:
Commercial Real Estate Loans
Business Lines of Credit
- SBA 504 (new purchase and refinance)
FLFCU Donates Supplies at School Fairs
In August, Fort Lee FCU staff attended back-to-school fairs in Dinwiddie, Colonial Heights and Prince George. We distributed composition books, pens, pencils and rulers to help students prepare for the school year.
In addition, we’re always looking for opportunities to serve local schools by offering financial education activities and lessons. If you know of a local opportunity for financial education, contact our Financial Literacy Coordinator to discuss how we can support you: email email@example.com or call (804) 452-0736 x193.
FLFCU Honored with Presentation of U.S. Flag
In the spring of 2019, Fort Lee FCU staff gathered and shipped several boxes of donations to a group of servicemembers in Kabul, Afghanistan. The donations included food, snacks, toiletries, candy, and other needed items.
To show their appreciation, the servicemembers then presented the credit union with the U.S. flag that was flown over the Hamid Karzai International Airport on July 4, 2019. The credit union was honored to receive this plaque, and will proudly display it in our branch.
Fort Lee Branch Members & Friends Day
We celebrated our members and community at our Fort Lee branch in June. Members enjoyed lunch, ice cream, giveaways and prizes. The Cardinal Golf Course provided lunches, and Prince George Electric Co-op gave out ice cream. Fort Lee Fire and EMS attended, bringing their emergency vehicles and the Hazard House. Fort Lee MWR also attended and gave away goodies. We’re always grateful to our members and community partners for making these days so special.
Insurance Protection for What’s Important
Designed for Credit Union Members
Different life stages mean different responsibilities. As those commitments build, grow and change, make sure to evaluate the insurance coverage you need to protect them.
TruStage insurance products and programs are designed for credit union members. Your membership means competitive rates, helpful guidance without sales pressure and quality products trusted by your credit union.
Columbus Day: Monday, Oct. 14
Veterans Day: Monday, Nov. 11
Thanksgiving: Thursday, Nov. 28. Fort Lee branch also closed Friday, Nov. 29
Christmas Day: Wednesday, Dec. 25
New Years Day: Wednesday, Jan. 1
1) Offer valid 10/1/2019 - 10/31/2019. Valid on new Fort Lee FCU loans only. Current Fort Lee FCU loans do not qualify. Subject to credit approval. Rate you receive is determined by credit qualifications. Depending on the vehicle value, terms are available up to 72 months. Interest will begin to accrue from the day of loan funding. Contact a Fort Lee Federal Credit Union Loan Officer for details. Example: A loan amount of $25,000 financed for 72 months at 2.99% APR would make the monthly payment $383. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Membership eligibility required. Membership is open to those that live or work in the following localities: Fort Lee, Prince George, Petersburg, Hopewell, Dinwiddie, Colonial Heights, Chesterfield, and Sussex. New membership requires non-refundable membership fee of $1, plus $25 savings deposit refundable at account closing.
2) No Credit Check Black Friday Loan offers valid 11/18/19 through 11/19/19. Loans funded on the date of application. Contact a Fort Lee FCU Loan Officer for full details.
3) APR=Annual Percentage Rate.
4) Interest will continue to accrue per terms of loan contract. Mortgages, credit cards, Fast $500 loans and Loyalty $1,000 loans not eligible.
5) Certain qualifications and credit criteria apply. Ask an associate for details. Membership eligibility required.
6) Earn rewards points for every dollar spent on purchases. Cash advances and transfers from other credit cards do not qualify for rewards points. Must register your account at uchooserewards.com to redeem points.
7) TruStage® Insurance products and programs are made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC. Life insurance and AD&D insurance are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. Auto and Home Insurance Program are issued by leading insurance companies. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
Equal Housing Lender.