Fort Lee Federal Credit Union greatly values education and lifelong learning. We are proud to offer several scholarship program opportunities available to high school seniors.
2022 Excellence in Leadership Awards
- Fort Lee FCU will award four scholarships totaling $5,500 (three at $1,000 and one at $2,500).
- Any high school senior who is a Fort Lee Federal Credit Union member and entering into any area of study at a two- or four-year college/university, or pursuing a certificate or technical degree at a career college or technical school is encouraged to apply.
- Not a member? Join now!
How to Apply
- Download an application form.
- Neatly print or type the application. All attachments must be typed. The application must be signed (digitally or by hand if printed).
- All information given on the application must be true.
- Submit your application form, references, and additional documents through the online portal below, hand deliver to a branch or mail to:
Fort Lee Federal Credit Union
4495 Crossings Blvd.
Prince George, VA 23875
- If uploading documents, please save files as PDFs and include your name on each document. Transcripts may be uploaded with the application or mailed separately.
- Applications, transcripts
and references must be received by Fort Lee Federal Credit Union by end of business day Friday, March 18, 2022. If mailing, please allow for adequate processing and shipping time.
- Submissions received after Friday, March 18, 2022 will not be considered.
- Applications are reviewed anonymously by a neutral selection committee. Decisions made by the Fort Lee Federal Credit Union Scholarship Committee are final.
- Selection criteria may include, but are not limited to: GPA, extra-curricular and/or community involvement, career goals and written skills.
- Scholarship winners will be notified in April 2022.
- Questions about the application process may be sent to [email protected]. Note: please DO NOT send application documents to this address