Join Our Team!
At Fort Lee Federal Credit Union, we believe that our employees are our key to our success. We are strongly committed to hiring exceptional employees and providing them with an exceptional work environment and career opportunities.
We strive to ensure that challenge, opportunity and reward contribute to an overall satisfying work experience for each employee.
We emphasize a cooperative and friendly team approach, with respect to the individual. We believe that outstanding service starts with treating each other as members.
We invest time and resources in the development of our employees because we strongly believe their progress is closely tied to the future success of our credit union.
Fort Lee Federal Credit Union offers a competitive benefit package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Pension plan
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
The Executive Administrator will provide professional, administrative support to the CEO that includes a wide range of administrative duties to be handled with confidentiality and discretion. This position will interface with associates of the credit union to include management, employees, board members, and vendors. The Executive Administrator prepares reports and correspondence, manages the vendor software, and plans periodic credit union events.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multitask
- Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diverse workload
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team and under limited supervision
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the CEO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3+ years of prior administrative experience supporting executive level professionals
- Flexibility to attend occasional out of office meetings and events
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite
Member Solutions Specialist – Call Center (Full-time)
Fort Lee Federal Credit Union seeks an enthusiastic individual to provide information and exceptional service to members and other callers via telephone, written and electronic media. This position identifies member needs and provides consultation to assist members in choosing solutions that are in their best interest while meeting departmental sales and service goals. This position also assists members with consumer loan products.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a call center or in a financial institution providing customer/member service
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Highly effective customer service and sales skills
- Must demonstrate computer navigation skills and a working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have good listening skills and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, rotating Saturdays
- Must maintain confidentiality
For questions or more information, please email email@example.com.
NOTE: Electronic mail is not secure, and confidential information (such as social security number, account number, etc.) should not be communicated in this manner.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Fort Lee Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources Department.