Join Our Team!
At Fort Lee Federal Credit Union, we believe that our employees are our key to our success. We are strongly committed to hiring exceptional employees and providing them with an exceptional work environment and career opportunities.
We strive to ensure that challenge, opportunity and reward contribute to an overall satisfying work experience for each employee.
We emphasize a cooperative and friendly team approach, with respect to the individual. We believe that outstanding service starts with treating each other as members.
We invest time and resources in the development of our employees because we strongly believe their progress is closely tied to the future success of our credit union.
Fort Lee Federal Credit Union offers a competitive benefit package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Pension plan
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
The IT Administrator oversees and maintains all aspects of the credit union’s computer infrastructure to achieve maximum efficiency for our employees and our members This includes maintaining networks, servers, printers, ATM machines and phone systems. This position is responsible for new user training, oversees security programs and systems (including SIEM) and is responsible for report writing. The IT Administrator works with the VP of Operations regarding IT projects, setting technology plans and negotiating cost effective contracts for service, warranties, and maintenance. This position also ensures the Disaster Recovery plan is up to date and leads that training.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multitask
- Ability to solve problems in stressful situations
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team and under limited supervision
- Effective communications skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts to inexperienced users
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or closely related field
- Minimum of 5+ years of prior database, network administration or system administration experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, SQL, VPN, remote access, and phone systems.
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans.
- Strong knowledge of security, storage, data protection and disaster recovery protocols.
- IT certifications in Security+ and ITIL are a plus
- Must be available after normal business hours, on an occasional basis, to run updates, backups, and for implementations.
Member Advocate (Teller)
Fort Lee Federal Credit Union seeks a full-time teller. As a teller, you will focus on creating exceptional member experiences every day, working with your branch team to ensure members' financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently. You will have an opportunity to create a connection and develop rapport with members to provide more personalized service, uncover their financial needs, and engage the appropriate team member with the expertise to meet these needs. Additionally, you will play a key role in educating and helping members become familiar with our convenient online and mobile banking technology.
- Ability to provide a great member experience by engaging members in conversation and educating them on the various products and services available to them.
- Ability to identify client needs and refer to appropriate branch team members.
- Ability to educate and engage members on the various digital tools available to improve the banking experience.
- Close attention to detail and time management skills
- Minimum two years of customer service experience (teller experience preferred)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including rotating Saturdays
- Proven track record of success working well in a team environment
- Must be flexible on work location based on branch staffing needs
For questions or more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Electronic mail is not secure, and confidential information (such as social security number, account number, etc.) should not be communicated in this manner.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Fort Lee Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources Department.