Fort Lee Federal Credit Union greatly values education and lifelong learning. We are proud to offer several scholarship program opportunities available to high school seniors.
2021 Collegiate Awards
- Fort Lee FCU will award three Collegiate Scholarships totaling $4,500 (two at $1,000 and one at $2,500).
- Any high school senior who is a Fort Lee Federal Credit Union member and entering into any area of study at a two- or four-year college/university may apply for the Collegiate Scholarship. Not a member? Join now!
2021 Career Path Award
- Fort Lee FCU will award one Career Path Scholarship in the amount of $1,000.
- Any high school senior who is a Fort Lee Federal Credit Union member and pursuing a certificate or technical degree at a career college, community college or technical school is encouraged to apply. Not a member? Join now!
How to Apply
- Download an application form.
- Neatly print or type the application. All attachments must be typed. The application must be signed (digitally or by hand if printed).
- All information given on the application must be true.
- Submit your application form, references, and additional documents through the online portal below, hand deliver to a branch or mail to:
Fort Lee Federal Credit Union
4495 Crossings Blvd.
Prince George, VA 23875
- If uploading documents, please save files as PDFs and include your name on each document. Transcripts may be uploaded with the application or mailed separately.
- Applications, transcripts
and references must be received by Fort Lee Federal Credit Union by end of business day Friday, April 2,
2021. If mailing, please allow for adequate processing and shipping time.
- Submissions received after Friday, April 2, 2021 will not be considered.
- Applications are reviewed anonymously by a neutral selection committee. Decisions made by the Fort Lee Federal Credit Union Scholarship Committee are final.
- Selection criteria may include, but are not limited to: GPA, extra-curricular and/or community involvement, career goals and written skills.
- Scholarship winners will be notified in May 2021.
- Questions about the application process may be sent to email@example.com. Note: please DO NOT send application documents to this address